Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03825 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,537 (Mex$ 66,330) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)