Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,146 (1,008,206 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (37 minutes ago)