Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,603 (7,058,459 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)