Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,714 (5,466,832 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)