Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,686 (5,877,412 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)