Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,799 (4,606,955 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)