Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,579 (1,993,124 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (30 minutes ago)