Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 18% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,834 (3,619,023 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,100 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)