Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,886 (2,123,419 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)