Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,214 (3,146,013 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)