Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11628 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,264 (kr36,674) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)