Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,128 ($3,985) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)