Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,157 (5,606 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)