Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45203 GBP / BAM
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,376 (5,256KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)