Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02576 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,386 (92,636 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)