Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02641 GBP / TWD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,544 (96,327 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)