Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,640 (₩6,377,955) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)