Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,422 (Rp 24,324,387) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)