Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11639 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,864 (元16,013) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)