Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,592 (﷼ 117,229,356) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)