Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,654 (﷼ 110,519,016) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)