Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,803 (4,550,985 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)