Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,082 (3,899,264 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)