Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,577 (4,804,668 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)