Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,742 (4,547,625 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)