Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,079 (3,548,604 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)