Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,442 (4,383,534 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (40 minutes ago)