Cost of living comparison between Xining, China and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11401 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,116 (元18,560) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)