Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11350 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,387 (元21,031) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)