Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11238 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,325 (元20,691) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)