Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11760 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,068 (元26,087) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)