Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11649 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,560 (元30,562) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)