Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11238 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,778 (元15,819) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)