Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11320 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,544 (元22,470) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)