Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43588 GBP / ANG
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,578 (ƒ 10,502) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)