Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11594 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,694 (元23,240) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)