Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11556 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,387 (元29,308) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)