Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11320 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,323 (元20,525) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)