Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 71% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,098 (₨94,131) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)