Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44836 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,169 (4,837 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)