Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46636 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,329 (4,995 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)