Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02863 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,305 (45,560₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)