Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,011 (CH$3,306,348) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)