Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,992 (CH$3,383,677) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €400 (36 minutes ago)