Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,826 (COL$7,363,501) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)