Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,002 (COL$7,738,398) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)