Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,781 (COL$7,192,200) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)