Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,878 (COL$7,172,758) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)