Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,642 (€2,986) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)