Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,145 (€2,495) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)