Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,204 (€3,667) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)