Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,846 (€4,356) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)