Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,291 (руб 107,443) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)