Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01105 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,747 (₨158,138) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)