Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £4,039 ($5,389) in Vancouver, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)