Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £4,029 ($5,629) in Vancouver, Washington.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)