Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,123 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,422 (C$5,858) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)