Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,031 (€3,450) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)