Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,426 (CH$1,999,403) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)