Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11373 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,927 (元25,740) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)