Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11350 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,896 (元25,517) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)