Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11238 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,650 (元23,580) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)