Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03850 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,031 (Mex$ 52,736) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)