Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,734 (руб 137,191) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)