Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,664 (₩5,279,136) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)