Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,626 (₩5,307,471) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)