Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,503 (₩5,246,300) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (36 minutes ago)