Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,580 (4,948,264 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)