Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,758 (5,855,030 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (38 minutes ago)