Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,915 (5,711,100 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)