Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GBP / MNT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,215 (3,716,476 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)