Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01212 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,781 (₨146,954) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)