Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,752 (₩5,637,462) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)