Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,863 (₩5,748,572) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)