Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,343 (₩3,328,206) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)