Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02299 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,985 (129,868 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)