Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02307 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,098 (134,271 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)