Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02314 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,770 (76,494 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)