Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02307 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,078 (90,083 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)