Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22047 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,519 (R$ 11,426) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)