Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24693 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,386 (R$ 9,661) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)