Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24405 GBP / TMT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,476 (10,144 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)