Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,245 (€3,666) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)