Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 GBP / CDF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,886 (11,628,732 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)