Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09138 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 30% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,257 (kr 35,642) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)