Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09176 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,484 (kr 59,767) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)