Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,994 (5,414 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)